Now I've been to many car shows in my day. This one is HUGE and wonderful. It took my friend and I three hours to walk through and we didn't even stop except to take these lovely pictures for you all. So, you can imagine how large it is. In fact, at the LeMay home we missed one building, and at the Museum we missed the Schwinn Bike Show (LOL) and some others. So, there is plenty to see and more than plenty to keep you occupied. Plus, it only cost ten dollars and there was free parking and free bus rides between venues. Keep it on your calendar for Next Year! And I hope to see those of you who show up dressed in retro goodness.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
The Best Car Show EVER
I spent Saturday dressed up like a PinUp girl with my friend, Jenny, at the LeMay Museum car show. It's a once a year opening of LeMay's home and includes (these days) showings at the Museum they built in the old MaryMount Convent School in Tacoma, WA. The museum at the school is open year round and you can see more info at Lemaymuseum.org.
































































































































































































Now I've been to many car shows in my day. This one is HUGE and wonderful. It took my friend and I three hours to walk through and we didn't even stop except to take these lovely pictures for you all. So, you can imagine how large it is. In fact, at the LeMay home we missed one building, and at the Museum we missed the Schwinn Bike Show (LOL) and some others. So, there is plenty to see and more than plenty to keep you occupied. Plus, it only cost ten dollars and there was free parking and free bus rides between venues. Keep it on your calendar for Next Year! And I hope to see those of you who show up dressed in retro goodness.
Now I've been to many car shows in my day. This one is HUGE and wonderful. It took my friend and I three hours to walk through and we didn't even stop except to take these lovely pictures for you all. So, you can imagine how large it is. In fact, at the LeMay home we missed one building, and at the Museum we missed the Schwinn Bike Show (LOL) and some others. So, there is plenty to see and more than plenty to keep you occupied. Plus, it only cost ten dollars and there was free parking and free bus rides between venues. Keep it on your calendar for Next Year! And I hope to see those of you who show up dressed in retro goodness.
Labels:
car shows,
classic cars,
LeMay,
pin ups,
retro,
Tacoma Washinton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment